Sunday, October 29, 2006

So, I was guarding a parking lot on saturday. Banqueteers, check, everyone else, no. So I blocked the exit, and stood in the entrance, as I was instructed to do... One person would come by, I would tell them to go away, and then another person would come from nowhere and speed into the lot! So that happened a couple times...the higher-ups told me not to let ANYONE in, even if they said they were dropping someone off, because people who claimed that were parking their cars inside. So the person who snuck in was a friend of mine, when I shook my hand at him he thought I was waving... then, the people on the inside send him out, so I have to open up the exit, when another car sneaks in! So yeah, they tell me to block the entrance, and let the banqueteers come in through the exit... I'm standing out there by the road, it's freezing and windy as anything. Someone's parents come and they want to drop their daughter off, close to her building. "Nope." I said, "No one's allowed in." So then their daughter has to walk like half a mile in this shitty weather. What a piece of shit I am.... I hate frickin society, we can't have freedom because people are bad. And for what, so some old faggots could have their valet parking? And, later on, some delivery guy sneaks in...I mean, he has a legitimate reason to be there too, he's not parking, but it's the people who are breaking the rules get the advantages of the situation...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter